Wednesday, May 27, 2009

hmmm... long time no blog, since the gathering at bbq i've been busy preparing my wedding preparation until no time to surf net haha... bought LG phone last weekend. last nite went to select my photo. our selection was fast spent 2 hrs at the bridal shop and everi thing was done. the next time i go down will be viewing the layout for my ablum.

was quite unhappy for the outcome, bcoz the fake eye lashes cover my eyes, i cant even c my own eyes. all the pic i saw is my eyes are close. tats y we spend only 2 hrs bcoz i chose only those pic tat i can c my eyes are open. was pretty upset, at the photoshoot the MUA comment tat my gown do not need the push up effect so she didn help me at all, which makes me veri piss off liao. then now the picture are totally ruin by the fake eye lashes. bloody hell... if im rich i confirm request retake again. the life time picture are all ruin by the fake eye lashes. i told dear that on the actual day i dun 1 2 stick on any fake eye lashes liao. i ask the make up artist to do the make up abit not like me but not totally cannt c my eyes lor. think of the pic n the photo shoot im really veri piss off. KNN.... seeing the outcome suppose to be happy but for me im not happy at all.. i keep on grumble... how i wish clock can turn back again, i wun stick on the eye lashes