Monday, September 13, 2004

finally at my own sweet home le i miz my com n the song inside sia hehe.......tis few days really spend alot of time wif dear n totally no time 4 myself neither do i haf time 4 my frien haiz nt even marry already like tat if marry liao even worse liao lo sobz yest went to malacca sun tan all the way back to singapore sia hehe so hot the weather den we went to Mahkota shoppin center which is at Malacca go there buy 1 sunglass back haha if nt 2 hot cannt take it hmmmm tis 3 days can stay at hm le so gd sia hehe thurs den go meet my dear coz i on leave mornin go dental 2 haf my braces hehe next thurs oso on leave hehe........k i stop here go do my webby le so long no update sia hehe muz think hw 2 update n im hungry hehe bought 3 packets of tibits back haha sure gif dear nag again hehe gt a feeling like im goin 2 sick again sia sore throat abit pain liao hehe bt dunno y stil go buy tibits haha next mth goin KL shoppin hehe yippy next mth go i c gt undergarments 2 buy back ant hehe........