Wednesday, September 08, 2004

juz upload my baby pic n my mummy pic inside my web suddenly i miz my mummy wor although i haf nv c my mummy b4 bt there's still a bond down there i miz her n im cryin though there are times tat i look normal bt den deep down i wil stil miz her as wat Belinda say which is my colleague in my temp job mother n daughter sure haf a bond coz is my mummy hu gif birth 2 mi de haiz if i ever haf a child i wil dote on him/her even more coz i dun haf mum luv i 1 my child 2 haf the luv dun them 2 b like mi feelin being numb totally numb there are lots n lots of things hidin in my heart which i doesn say it out coz im a person hu keep things all inside my heart de im lucky 2 haf dear hu wil always b there 4 mi de always make mi so happy bt sumtimes i wonder does he noes tat i do haf a sad face deep in my heart i still dunno dear well wor though he appear 2 b a happy guy bt deep down maybe he's so stress abt money n yet i at there spend his money i feel so bad wor really bad