Tuesday, November 30, 2004

hey,im back le,back from Genting Highlands haha.....it was so cool man, can u imagine tat i live in the midst of the cloud, and i could feel the cloud flying through my hands, my body, that was really a fantastic 4 days 4 mi,coz i was enjying myself like a pig haha.....eat n slp through out the 4 days hehe.....bt gt do sum shopping n watch the Peter Pan musical, thhat was the fantastic musical,n i take some pic oso bt stil gt some flim left so didn go wash it,but sad 2 say 4 days really goes so fast sia,i stil miz dear slpping beside mi, haha....nw im gettin use of him by my side le.....n nw back 2 home back 2 work,life starts 2 get sian again le,haha.....i miz the bathing in the bath tub which i seldom haf the chance 2 do it,keke....and that's was the 1st time in my life tat i go out of singapore wif my bf's family,so nervous haha.....bt turn out i was enjying myself, well basially i think gt my dear 2 pei mi oso....keke.......dear luv u so much....hehe wo ai si ni le...........muackssss,well nw settle some of my emails before logging off 2 c tv,as 4 my dear, he is doing some of his bike staff,so dun bother him so much let him do all the way ba...... :)