Thursday, November 18, 2004

wow its been ages since i last log in haha basically no time at all if gt time oso accompany my dear dear ma hor, last wk public holiday went to Fraser Hill wif Gabriel n a guy cal Tommy de, hehe veri nice sia i finally can explore n u noe wat on the way up to the hill, i realise gt the cornerin thing n veri hard to control the bike wor, haiz think i really muz gif up on my learnin on the bike liao le, it seems so hard sia, haha the funny thing i wil always remember in my life is my dear dear suddenly become the Da Xiong, which is the Xiao Ding Dang owner ,hehe coz he wear my pyjamas haha super funny i keep on laughin, whenever i think of tis haha really feel happy though, i onli gt work n goin out wif him i oso gt time 4 my TV, haha haiz my dad cum in n ask mi 4 money, haiz looks like he really oso veri jia lat sia nw im really start to hesitate 4 my study liao shld i continue workin or go back sch, i really dunno sia when c my dad askin mi 4 money, i really feel sad sia if i go back continue study doesn i become his burden again wat shld i do help pls tel mi wat shld i do nw i really dunno, haiz im in a confused feelings rite nw i feel so sad really haiz i dun 1 becum a burden of dear, he himself oso gt his own burden n i shldn add on into his or i go back study my accounts better or continue study multi media course im really confused wat path m i takin rite nw i dun even noe abt it or shld i go take n O level will do or wat haiz my head pain really pain nw haiz