Sunday, November 02, 2008

yesterday was someone's birthday, same day as my nephew Tuan Kiat, and this afternoon i receive a sms from my friend his wife just give birth to his second child 2 days ago. i was like omg his wife is the same age as me and his 1st child is already 2 yrs old. faint y nowadays got so much young couple gettin married so early and giving child so early when their education is not so high. compare to the uni graduates they are like quite old then get married. haha.... this is my own theory. surrounding me the age almost the same as mi is either get married or already give birth liao. while the age of my dear's they juz recently get married and their age is like 30 yr old. bcoz they are uni grad. hmmm.... got to start revisin for my exam next month. so will wait till i have time will post again. and tml is 1 of my late friend bday. happy bday to you. may u be reborn n be a beautiful n healthy person. cheers~~