Friday, December 05, 2008

is friday again, another new month. and the yr 2008 is goin to end soon. haha... and the date of my wedding is comin nearer n nearer. im thikin of quittin my job, but i got to consent my aunt n ask for her advice whether is it a gd idea to quit my current job. haha... actually i dun haf the intention to quit but after i realise the HR team over here keep on forcing ppl to attend the christmas party next tues (9/12). but im hafin my exam on tat day and some more got to go to Loyang or Simei there as my GM lives there. and some more the party end at 11:30pm and the next day stil got to work. bloody hell i already got my reason and they stil keep on insist me to go. i told them i will buy the present but im not goin. they say they need my presence and not the present. shit them la, i dun even like the ppl in tis comp wat for i muz go attend the party when i noe i wun be happy at all. if joey is still here i dun mind goin. but she has left tis comp. haizz now even our PM oso in trouble think she quittin soon. tis comp alot of evil n bad ppl. not a place for me to stay on.