Friday, December 12, 2008

why are my friends thinkin stil so immature, y still stuck at sec sch time. can grow up anot. how old liao, suka suka angry then dun anz my cal n reply my sms. y u muz bother so much whether they wil gossip abt u anot. ppl will change want wat, i juz dun understand lor. y the thikin stil so immature. i really had enough of these kind of friends liao. i rather i dun haf any frien at all. really hard to be a sandwich de lor. i had been a sandwich for so many yrs i had enough of tat liao. really lor. for some purpose i really rather i dun 1 2 invite none of my friend at all. she dun 1 2 c them dun 1 2 sit together with them how m i goin to organise a table like tat. i hate being a ger. their thinkin n emotion is too strong n stubborn oso. haizzz forget it i wun contact her anymore. anyway she no longer my best friend since we left sec sch. from now on u go ur way i go my way. i wun bother u any more. i will juz take it tat u are juz the same as soo hong tat disappear from my vision.